Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Math Class Madness...

So today I am going to talk to you a little about my wonderful math class that I happen to be in. I take Algebra 1 with only five other kids in my grade, Hailey, Derek(: Brady, Nathan and Cade. Other than that, the rest of the people in the class are freshmen.

This class drives me crazy! I want to rip my hair out! We are literally doing simple problems like 2(w+11)=? and we have been going over it for more than a week! A WEEK! I mean, it's seriously not that hard.. right? Or I just might be extremely smart and need to be moved to, like calculus or something! Okay, I'm totally kidding, but it's pretty crazy. I don't get how it could take a whole week to work on a problem that simple, I just don't! I mean, we are in the second chapter of the book... AND THEY DON'T EVEN GET THAT? I think they are going to have some serious problems in the later parts on the year.

I mean, there are some pretty good things about the class. First of all, it's with all the other freshmen so the guys in that class are still pretty immature and they made the most pointless jokes ever! I don't know, but having that class in the morning definitely brightens my day quite a bit. Second, my best friend, Hailey is in that class, so that's probably the most awesome thing! Third, I already get everything we are doing, so it's not like it's challenging to me at all. Forth, the guy I like is in that class... We're not going to talk about that though. And last, my teacher Mr. Dude is pretty funny too, always making witty jokes.... Ahhh math class...

But I'm serious, the most simple things... and still taking a week... hmm... odd? Hailey and I are thinking we could seriously make some serious cash tutoring for the rest of the year. And trust me, you would thing so too if you met the kids in my math class.

Alright, that's enough nagging for one day... Bye guys!

P.S. Feel free to leave a comment, seriously, I really like comments... Yeah!

XoXo(:

No comments:

Post a Comment