Monday, October 15, 2012

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!

Hello everyone,

So as you all know, it's Breast Cancer Awareness month(: Soooo...

THIS WHOLE WEEK I AM GOING TO BE WEARING PINK!!!

And... Well
 .
.
.
.
.
 I was going to upload a picture of what my outfits looked like, but after fiddling with my camera for about an hour, I gave up, so sorry about that... :(

BUT... I can show you my nails! (:

Wait for it...
BAM!


Yes, those are my nails, and yes they did take FOREVER to do! About an hour, but I have to say, they turned out well, right? So that's what my nails will look like this whole week!

So today at school I was explaining why I was doing this to my friend Sam. He asked me if I knew anyone that had Breast Cancer, and yes I do. My friend that I used to do cheerleading with, her mom just died because of breast cancer and we miss her a lot. 
This is her a few days before she died... :(

We really miss Michelle and I can't imagine what her daughter, Shelby is going through, all my love goes to their family who is grieving right now. I know I would be devastated if my mom died...

*moment of silence for Michelle*

Okay, and my grandma's best friend just got diagnosed with breast cancer...
Her name is Fran and she is going through Chemo right now... and I am praying about it that she gets healed and survives it, because I have known Fran ever since I was a little baby. I believe she was there when I was born, so I keep on praying she will be just fine.

*no picture here guys* **So sorry**

And last but not least, who wouldn't support Lori Allen? *GASP*

You. Don't. Know. Who. Lori. Allen. Is?

Well only the best person on the show "Say Yes To The Dress" I wonder if I'm the only one m age who watches that show at my age.... Whyyyy must I be so WeIrD?

Side note.... Whenever someone asks you that, simply say this.... Why would you want to be like: This.... When you could be like ttttthhhhiiiiisssss 
You see the difference? Okay. Good.

Back to supporting Lori Allen....

This is her for those of you who don't have a good sense in TV shows and don't know who she is...

She recently got diagnosed and even though I don't know her in real life, I mean, it's still sad. I think everyone who is suffering from it should live. I don't get why a person has to die because of cancer. I just wish cancer would get cancer... and, well, die! If that makes any sense at all.

Well if you have read this far, you should seriously wear pink all week with me! It would be so awesome, let's do it for all the people who have it!

Come on guys! Do it with me!
(:

~Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment