Friday, October 19, 2012

Funny/Crazy Week(:

So this week I accomplished my goal of wearing pink the whole week!


Harry even approves of my decision and accomplishment. Lol!

But other than being able to wear pink the whole week, I've had a fantastic one! Mostly counting Friday, so that's all I'm going to be talking about, mainly, precisely  there are some other things.... Okay, I'm just gonna talk! -or type in that matter-

So I decided to color my hair back all brown, because I got pretty tired of the blonde, I'm a natural brunette, what can I say? But... I woke up this morning (Friday) and my hair was well.... almost black. I mean, it's REALLY dark brown, like extremely dark, so that, went well, I don't know what to think of it yet. It will take some getting used to. Looks like I will never have my moms friend color my hair again. We'll see what happens.

I didn't go to school yesterday, because my mom went to the hospital! -hold your gasps, she's okay- So today in school we had four tests, I got out of two of 'em! History and science to be exact! I did, however, have to take my math quiz, which wasn't hard at all, and my vocabulary test in English, which I got 100% on!  Go Makayla!

Also, my friend Derek's birthday was today, well tomorrow, but tomorrow is obviously Saturday, so I wouldn't see him. Derek happens to be the guy I like too, but we'll refrain from talking about that. Well I like to do nice things for people's birthdays... So I made him cookies last night. I gave them to him during the day, and I, Makayla Maree... Got a hug from him!

So that was a really good part of my Friday.

Also, because of me going to a Christian school, every Friday we have a half-day, and chapel day. So we have to dress like we're going to church, and in the morning we get to worship.

I absolutely love to worship in the mornings, I feel so close to God when I do. I just love going to Country Christian! It's just so amazing!

AND! I've started to play the guitar! Well, it's a class I'm taking at my school, but I still think it's pretty fun. I'm actually learning too, I told my teacher, Mrs. Nutter, that when I become a rock star and perform all over the world, all my thanks would go to her, for teaching me in middle school. Totally kidding, I don't want to be a rock star! Although, I would really like the endless amounts of brownies and screaming fans. Why brownies you ask? Well because they taste good, duh? Why else?

Ooh!  I got my Halloween costume. I usually decide what I am going to be the week BEFORE Halloween, so pretty last minute, but this year I knew what I wanted to be, right away too. I'm going to be Minnie Mouse! I just hope that I don't change my mind right before Halloween actually comes. Because I was having thoughts about being Snow White, because my hair is practically black now, I don't know, we'll see!

On Tuesday, I beat my record for 'kills' in the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. That's right, this girl right here got 33 kills in on game with only 14 deaths! Go Makayla Go! but I was pretty excited about that, and the most funny part is, my brother doesn't want to admit that I am actually starting to get good at playing it, I mean it's funny to watch him try to put me down by telling me it's 'just luck' and 'it'll never happen again.' Well to prove him wrong, I did it again, the next game! Woohoo!

I have this thing when people doubt me and my abilities, I try to prove them wrong and do it. Example: We were in bible class, and we had to copy down Exodus 20:1-17, which is the Ten Commandments, and it's big! I turned to a kid named Andrew and said, "Do you think I could do it on half a page?" He doubted my abilities, so I did it, I really wrote the whole thing on half a page! Besides the fact that my hand felt like it was going to fall off because I wrote so small, I got to prove to Andrew that I CAN DO IT! I love to push myself to the limit, and challenge myself!


Also... this week, it rained! It actually is POURING buckets outside right now, I can hear it coming out of the gutter... ahh Oregon weather... (: I really do love the rain though, it's just so... I don't know... I just love it. I really like the fall too!

OMG! And I started reading the best book ever! I really got out of the habit of reading books for a while -I know, I will be shunned for this- But recently I just picked up a book and started to read it. Well that wasn't the best idea, well it was, but now I can't get my face out of it. It's called "The Calling of Emily Evans"

It's such a good book, and you should seriously read it if you get the chance to get your hands on it. I think when I finish this book I'm going to start the Harry Potter series again, because it is just fantastic! Yeah, I think that's what I'll do.

I was also on Facebook and one of my friends sent me this picture:

Did you ever see that guy on the news? Well this just had me laughing so much. Oh how I laugh at witty humor, but you have to admit it's pretty funny. And if you haven't seen that video, you should search it on youtube, because it is funny. (:

Today I also learned a really important thing, and I think a picture would better explain it.... :





I found all of these to be very true, because I've been praying about the same thing for about three weeks now, I hadn't gotten it answered and started wondering if my Faith wasn't great enough. I started to read my bible a few hours a day, sing songs of worship and live for God. He answered my prayer today and I was incredibly filled with joy. I was so happy (: 

Wow, this blog is really scattered and kind of all over the place... Well I guess that's okay! Sometimes you just need to talk about a whole bunch of random things that get put into one, so there we go, I did it! And that book I'm reading is sitting on the couch in the living room just calling my name, so I must go read. Bye Guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment