Friday, June 15, 2012

Missing MRA, but loving God!

This school year has been a great one, started the beginning of the year at one school, ended at another, but wouldn't trade that for anything :)

MRA did many things for me, I met many wonderful friends that I miss dearly, but I know I will see again. But I needed a change, a calling from God came upon me and I began to attend the wonderful school of Country Christian.
I met many wonderful friends that I can now call my very own sisters.


Hailey and I! :)
Gabrielle, Taris, and I, sisters for life! :)
Breakthrough 2012

Ms. Jasmine and I
I've even made some friends that are guys, I am so happy that I can call them my friends! 
Yes, that is Derek and Sam!

Alec is a pretty princess, just happy I got the chance to take the picture! :) 
Going to Country Christian has added a great part to my life, mainly because I started to know God, and how amazing he is. Before, I didn't really know about Him, but now that I go there, I have accepted Him in my life and I am very happy that I have, it has made my life great. 
I love my friends, from the days we are gushing over boys, to when we go outside and run in the pouring down rain (yes, that did happen, and yes, it was awesome!) 

I miss my friends from MRA


Nicole, Brooke, Jasmine (Bad picture, I'm not the best photographer in the world.. hehe!)

But The call I got from God is the best thing that has ever happened to me! 

4 comments:

  1. Makayla!I didn't know you had a blog. Finally, a way for us to stay in touch other than e-mail! Hope your new school treats you well, and keep having fun with all those friends!Keep up posting, too, the blog looks great!
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brookie Monster! Oh I miss you bunches! You are a freshman! Congratulations on graduating, and I'm sorry I couldn't make it, I was planning on going but something came up, I was really sad :( Well, talk with you later!
      ~Makayla

      Delete
  2. Makayla-Makayla-Makayla-Makayla! You got a blog! Exciting stuff! :) Keep posting! I want to know all about what's happening now that I don't see you every day anymore. Love you! :)
    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure thing! I miss you tons! Love ya!
    ~Makayla

    ReplyDelete