Friday, December 28, 2012

A Wonderfully Wonderful Christmas!

Hello!

I know it has been forever since I have blogged, but what can you do? I mean, being busy with Christmas vacation, baking and entertaining relatives, how can you fit in blogging? So now that all the chaos is over, I suppose I can fit in one messily blog between my notorious snacking of chocolate and naps...

Okay so here I go!

My Christmas vacation was pretty great! My great grandmother and my grandma both came to our house(: That was really good seeing them, but let me tell you, we baked like no tomorrow! We must have frosted at least one hundred cookies! It was INSANE!!! *Yes I did feel the need to put that in caps, because yes, it was that insane!*

This is a picture of us on Christmas Eve, where we all wore matching ties!
Please excuse my terrible looking hair-do for I felt not the need to do it...
Oh, I feel the need to add, that the ties sang 'Jingle Bells' when you pressed a button... I can not tell you enough how annoying that got!


Anyways, we have a tradition where every year my brother and I always open our presents on Christmas eve, and obviously stockings still on Christmas. So we opened presents on Christmas eve. I got a pair of boots that I REALLY wanted! A pair of LA Idol jeans, a shirt, 3 scarves, an owl necklace, and a ring!

Then in my stocking I got a lot of candy, and jewelry and some more candy.. I think I probably have gained at least 15 more pounds! But isn't that what the holidays are about... Eating and getting fat, then making it your New Years Resolution to lose all of the weight you gained... Yeah, that sounds about right!

Anyways, I had a great Christmas, couldn't have been better, but now I'm ready for the New Year! 2013 baby!
\
Oh.. I feel the need to say that... I SURVIVED THE END OF THE WORLD! Yeah... Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment