Thursday, November 1, 2012

Paranormal Activity 4?!?!

So Thursday was quite possibly the best day, and the most I have ever laughed in a long time!

After school my friend Christiana, Mary Ann, Taris and I were all going to go see Paranormal Activity 4! Well Chris, being the wonderful airhead that she is, didn't check the time of the movie! So Mary Ann and I went and checked the time during school, and it didn't start right after school, no it started at 5:40!

So after school her mom decided that we were going to go to Fred Myers for a little while to kill some time. And us being normal teenagers tried to find the most ridiculous outfits possible!
We found the best footy pajamas ever! and we took pictures in them!
But I can't show them to you, because they weren't taken on my phone...
Sorry!

So after we laughed our butts off in Fred Myers, we went to PANDA EXPRESS! I love Panda Express so much! Ahhhh yummm!!

After that we went to see the movie! We thought we were going to be late so in the car we were stressing out like crazy! We made it there just in time and we were the only ones in the theater!

Chris and I were screaming so much! It was AWESOME! The last ten minutes of it made me scream like CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!! My heart was pounding like a two thousand beats a minute! When the movie was over we ran super fast out of the dark movie theater!

This was us after the movie!

I love my friends! That was seriously the best night ever! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment