Thursday, August 9, 2012

Finally back home?

I am finally back in Oregon! After almost two months in Arizona, I am home!

I made a little "I'm home" song... it goes a little like this....

I'm hooomeee, I'mm hooommeee!
Yes, I am hoomeee!!
Yay me!!!

Yeah, sounded better in my head... okay, well it is so great to be home, and to be able to see green again! I have realized that green is my favorite color, I can't go two months without seeing any green! It is physically impossible!!
Compare this... 

To this..
You just can't compare the two, I guess I am just an Oregonian and I always will be!
I went camping as soon as I got home and got to see all of my cousins! They all have gotten so big, I haven't seen them in like three years, so I missed them! And we had a ton of fun together! 
And my cousin, who is 5 and from Arizona, came with! So that was so much fun!
Well, let's try to put this whole camping trip in a pea-pod.. Okay here we go... 

I got to see my mommy and I was so happy about that, we made smores every night, which are so delicious! I went swimming quite a bit, but didn't go on any boats, I took my little cousins to the park for fifteen minutes and made ten dollars, I got a really bad cold, I got burnt by touching a lantern (Blonde moment) I put egg whites on that burn and it didn't hurt anymore! We played cops and robbers every night! One night it took all of us two hours to find my brother, we even had to get some other kids to help us... (We didn't find him, we had to end the game because it was so late...) Aaannnnddd..... I got a pretty bad sunburn... 

So that was one week in just one paragraph, but don't get me wrong, there was a lot more, but that's the most MAJOR things.... :) 

All in all, I am just so happy that I am back home in Oregon, and have my bed to sleep in, andd get to pet my puppy Tucker! 

Oh gosh, it's 5:30 in the morning and I have not been to bed at all yet, I think it's time to go, peace out all my homies! 
*Okay I know that doesn't work for me, I will just stop that* 

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment