Friday, April 19, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

So lately, I've been in a bit of a funk.

No the kind of funk that you kind of just hop out of in about a week, or sleep for thirteen hours straight and then you figure out that you were just really tired. Don't worry, I've already tried that.

I have the wonderful decision of trying to decide if I want to change to a bigger public school or not. And I've been given a month to decide, and quite frankly I don't know.

So I've decided to make a list of the pros and cons of each school.

Molalla 

Pros:
~ It's a bigger school, so I would have a ton more classes to choose from (i.e. drama, theater, all that good stuff!)

~ I would get to meet a lot more people

~ My friends are going there too, and I have friends I used to go to school with there (Shout out to Nicole and my Brookie Monster!)

~ The dress code would be less strict

~ The teachers would be good at teaching.


Cons:
~ The classes are bigger. (I work better in smaller classes)

~ The teachers wouldn't necessarily know you as personally as at Country Christian

~ I might not have all the same classes with my best friends

~ I have to go to the same school as my brother

~ I have to get up earlier in the morning


Country Christian

Pros

~ The classes are smaller, so you know everyone individually

~ The school is one big family, and everyone truly cares for you

~ I get to learn about God everyday, read my Bible everyday, and Worship every Friday freely... AT SCHOOL!

~ I would get to play a lot more when playing basketball

~ Half days on Fridays


Cons

~ There aren't as many opportunities for what you want to major in

~ The teachers aren't the best

~ The school lunches suck.

~ No wearing shorts, except for in PE


Well, I'm very indecisive. I really don't know. Although, it really helped me to make these lists...

Sorry if I bored you.

... Yeahhhh....

Happy Friday Everyone!

















No comments:

Post a Comment